Wednesday, 10 October 2012

At this moment, you mean everything

Jumper - H&M, Skirt - H&M, Shirt(collar seen) - Thailand, Bag - H! by Henry Holland
Finally a picture where I'm outside! Thanks to Charlotte for taking this for me.

I went to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower recently which was amazing! Gotta love Ezra Miller. The only thing is Come On Eileen has been in my head ever since.

Surprisingly it was a really nice autumn evening so I got away with wearing this outfit without freezing. I think I'm starting to develop an obsession with H&M, but some of the pieces in their current collection just have my name written on them! I got this skirt last week and it's my new favourite. I've been trying to hunt down an affordable leather/fake leather skirt for ages so when I found this I almost jumped in the air. I paired it with this black jumper (which is covered in some sort of paint so it's reflecting the street lights) and a collared shirt.
SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. love your skirt, so cute!!

    I really want to see perks of being a wallflower!

    www.downtownwolf.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you shouldn't miss it!

      Delete
  2. such a cute outfit, you look adorable!! i read the book a long time ago and thought it was pretty good, but the movie isn't playing near me! ahh!

    xo
    fizz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aww that's such a shame! I haven't read the book but I heard the film did it justice

      Delete
  3. Love it!

    (enter my giveaway - iphone case)

    Kiss,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig