Sunday, 6 January 2013

A Tale of Two Cities








I always forget that London has giant skyscrapers since they're all pretty much concentrated in one place. I stepped out of Canary Wharf station thinking I was in Gotham or something. Turned out I wasn't the only one thinking this as a German tourist walked past and said "which one's the Wayne tower?" to his friend.
It was a huge contrast to Greenwich where I spent the day doing what I do best - wandering around aimlessly. It's a really pretty place and you kind of forget you're in London, until you walk up the hill in the park and see the skyscrapers in the background. I just wish there had been clear skies today, it looks like someone rubbed out the top of the buildings.
SHARE:

22 comments:

  1. Wow sweetie really beautiful and enchanting pcture, beautiful outfit.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat you're wearing, the red is an awesome colour. I know what you mean about London - that's why when you go to a built up city like Manhattan or Hong Kong, it's a shock to see all the skyscrapers all bunched together. Pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah when I went to New York I was in awe half the time XD I loved it!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I simply adore Greenwich! And I am in love with your red coat<3

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful pictures. I love your coat!
    I hope you can check my blog and follow back, too.

    XX, Jenniya
    http://simplyjenniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures,I'm not a big fan of the Canary Wharf area- too corporate and cold looking. Like the last pic though!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha I know what you mean about there, it's weird to think they make millions in such a small area.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous photos! &Hearts; I love the red trench btw! You look absolutely gorgeous in it! Your skin is just perfect:)

    HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I use lots of BB cream lol
      Happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous post, London is one of my favourite cities. Your red coat is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! London's definitely a great city, I'm so lucky to live here :D

      Delete
  8. your red coat is just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig