Sunday, 1 September 2013

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream - Quick Review



Another BB cream review! I bought this BB cream from eBay and have been using it for over a month now. It's pretty awesome so I thought another review was due.

The facts: SPF 42 PA+++, water-based, whitening, anti-wrinkle, 20ml

The packaging: It's not anything special although I do love the colour of it. You squeeze the product out through the nozzle which I prefer so much more than a pump. Pumps always dispense too much.

Blob

Blending

Blended!
The coverage: It's pretty sheer but it does even out your skin tone. It won't disguise spots or dark circles too but it does minimize the appearance of pores.

The shade: One of the most awesome things about this BB cream is that it comes in five shades! I have it in the lightest shade #13 called Milky Beige. I think the original shades were #21 and #23, but they expanded to include #13, #27 and #31. If you're super pale then #13 will work for you!

The road test: It's not too thick so after a while you don't feel like you're wearing any makeup at all. It's also very natural looking so you don't look like you have anything on. I have noticed it does wear off a bit throughout the day though.

Overall: If you're looking for a product with light coverage with good sun protection then I would definitely recommend this. I also love how it matches my pale skin, no need to wait for it to oxidize or anything.
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. nice review Annabelle! :)

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! Hope you've been well :)

      Delete
  2. Nice review! I needed this! Been looking to buy the same ! Thanks for this! :)


    Dawn
    kdawnsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - I was going to comment that I didn't realise they now do shade 13. That's super light - I find their lightest shade 21 works well for me. My aunt gave me her unwanted 23 shades and they are a tad too dark and oxidise slightly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so glad they made a lighter one since I've been wanting to try it for ages! That's a shame they're all too dark.

      Delete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig