Sunday, 26 January 2014

A Look Around The National Theatre Bookshop









Last week, a friend and I came across the National Theatre Bookshop: a pop-up store with a small but great selection of books, posters, mugs etc and cafe/bar. Since books and hot drinks are one of the best combinations on the planet we decided to come back after an early class for some coffee. Aside from the uneven floors I'd be very happy if my future home looked like this. The coffees/hot chocolates were all around £2.10 and were quite small but delicious. If you're in London and need to pick up a poster depicting the deaths of each character in Shakespeare's plays and fancy a drink while you're there then this place is perfect.

Link to their site here.
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Love this! What an awesome pop up shop. Wish I lived in London sometimes so that I can experience some of these random pop ups when they happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I keep stumbling across them! They should do more pop-up shops everywhere really.

      Delete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig