Sunday, 6 April 2014

Sort of Lazy Sunday

Shirt - Yesstyle (old), Skirt - H! By Henry Holland (old)

Hello everyone! I'm currently torn between not wanting to revise and feeling like I should or I will not do well, so I'm blogging instead! At least it feels kind of productive.
This is a look I wear if I'm feeling summery or spring...y? (that doesn't seem right). The pink shirt is covered in lace flowers so that's springy right there. The white skirt and small necklace keep things bright and simple. And springy. I'm gonna go now.
SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too :D thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. this is my favorite outfit of yours so far! :) Love all the laces and pinks and you're so feminine and lovely Annabelle! And so pretty too! Hope your school work is done <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! I knew you'd like the pink. :)
      I have four exams scattered around May which isn't too bad, but I really want to do well in them so I'm trying to study hard!

      Delete
  3. wow.. you are so beautiful and girly!!
    sweet with that simple pastel look =)
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com
    wanna be friend as a fashion blogger? =)
    let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig