Sunday, 8 June 2014

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream

Shirt - Everours (old), Dress as skirt - H&M (old but they have similar stuff)
Star necklace - Orelia, Watch - Swatch

I went bowling for a friend's birthday the other day and I had no idea what to wear. My friend suggested a casual dress so I pulled out my mint H&M one. The downside of this dress is that it's pretty see through but I remembered I have this purple scalloped top that I often wear over dresses. I feel like I should have realised these two pieces went so well together before just based on their colours as they're such a good combination of pastels. I accessorized with just my cute star necklace from Orelia and a watch so I wouldn't be late for my friend (and I wasn't!).

Aside from attempting to bowl, I've been spending my spare time wisely by watching Disney movies. Aladdin, 101 Dalmatians, Monsters, Inc. etc. I also saw Maleficent this weekend which was pretty good. It wasn't as dark as I'd hoped but I'm not sure why I expected a less family-friendly film from Disney. However, I do think it's worth watching solely for Angelina Jolie who made an amazing Maleficent and wore stunning makeup. I need to hunt down the sold out lipstick now.

Lyrics in title from Once Upon A Dream.
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. this is very pretty! I love the combo! Planning on seeing Maleficent as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I hope you enjoy the film when you see it!

      Delete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig