Sunday, 25 January 2015

Sort of blue







Coat - H&M, Jumper - Monki, Jeans - Zara, Shoes - Topshop 
Since my blog has been overtaken by travel posts lately (with a few more left to come), I thought an outfit post was long overdue! I'm now back in Hong Kong and back to university which was a bit of a shock to the system after such a long holiday. It wouldn't have been so bad but it's been a bit of a nightmare getting approved for courses and working out timetables. It was like a week full of Mondays. So during some spare time, my good friend Faaizah and I went to the IFC mall's rooftop just to chill out for a little while. We thought the place would make a good location for some blog photos so she kindly took these great outfit photos for me!

This outfit will probably end up as a go-to option for this semester. I've learnt that flat, comfortable shoes are a necessity for Hong Kong's hilly streets so these ones from Topshop were a smart purchase. I have gotten into wearing jeans on a regular basis during my time here after discovering that Zara jeans fit me pretty well. The jumper is one of my favourites in my wardrobe because of its interesting texture so I find myself wearing it almost all the time. I got the coat for my trip to Beijing but it's come in useful here after adjusting to the weather. I never thought I'd need a coat and jumper in 19 degrees C but after weeks of sweltering humidity anything starts to feel cold in comparison!

SHARE:

16 comments:

  1. I love your style and your photos :)
    I can't wait to read upcoming posts.
    Hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ayu! I'll check out your blog too :)

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous in your outfit, and i love everything in it, specially your shoes <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're becoming one of my favourites to wear everyday!

      Delete
  3. You look lovely Annabelle and the IFC rooftop is such an ideal location! Oh I remember being in HK in Feb and it was absolutely freezing, despite knowing the temps in the UK was considered rather mild. It's just different though isn't it since it's a city equipped for months of heat and humidity rather than the couple of months where they have a little winter chill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I've been pretty much bringing my coat everywhere because of the lack of heaters! I'm also pretty sure some places still have their AC on for no reason...

      Delete
  4. My baby is all grown up and so pretty T__T
    I like yure necklace ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I feel like my style's grown up a bit :D
      Oh that thing was given to me by a certain pretty lady ;)

      Delete
  5. a very simple effortless but chic outfit.
    I am in love with the balance :)

    love love!
    xoxo
    Chidiogo

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3333 such cool outfit!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig