Saturday, 21 February 2015

Is It Spring Yet?






Shirt - Monki (old), Skirt - Argyle Center, Mong Kok HK
So I finally jumped on the S/S 2015 hair cut bandwagon. I'd been meaning to get it cut for weeks and then the classic 'the hairdresser cut more than I had in mind' situation occured. After some time with it, I have to say it really has grown on me. PUNS! No? Okay I'll leave...

...But not until I've talked about this outfit. Being from the land of cold and rain, wearing spring time outfits during the actual season is quite a foreign concept. However, since I'm in Hong Kong this year, I can break out the spring wardrobe right about now! This skirt was a bargain at HKD $35 (about £2.93 according the current exchange rate) and the bold print makes it a great statement piece. I wore my blue Monki shirt to match the blue on the skirt and keep things colourful. I did end up still having to wear black tights since the weather's just not quite warm enough yet but here's looking forward to an actual spring!
SHARE:

17 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely :)
    It's a cute outfit, love that skirt
    I'm waiting for spring too!

    Neeny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it felt like spring in England!
    Your hair is so lovely, I think you look amazing!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Lucy! These comments are making me even more glad I cut my hair!

      Delete
  3. lovely skirt, love the fresh and fun print
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Inspires me to go bright ^^ aww HK courtyards, that's a really nice one :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should, you look good in everything!
      This is in my new place! It's really pretty but the lighting was kind of hard to work with that day.

      Delete
  5. Love the skirt and i totally miss the Argyle centre and all it's bargains! Love the blue, you look amazing in that colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winnie! I'm so glad my friend told me about the Argyle Centre - it's a fun place to go bargain hunting!

      Delete
  6. You look very lovely! Wish it was spring, over here we´re not even close ;) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to be here and experience a real Spring this year. Next year I'll be back in the cold and wishing for summer!

      Delete
  7. Your skirt is gorgeous! Love what I'm seeing on your page. Keep up the great work, girl!

    Check out my life, style & inspiration blog here: www.greensoylatte.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig