Sunday, 8 March 2015

Trending: Ear Jackets

Ear Cuffs from Sewee Box, Taipei


Ear jackets are a fairly recent trend that I've fallen for. I don't think I've been this excited about a jewellery trend since ear cuffs emerged, so when I spotted a bunch of ear jackets in a store in Taipei, I was tempted to empty out the contents of my purse and leave with all of them. Luckily for me (and my bank account), I managed to narrow down my choices to these two lovely pieces. They also only cost around £7 each which is pretty decent. Now I'm thinking I should've gotten more...

SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. I love ear jackets, so glad to see more and more in stores!
    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But it's tempting to buy more and more now...

      Delete
  2. These are so cute! They're so delicate-looking on your ears. Oh gosh now I'm probably going to buy some. I hope I can find some good (...and cheap hahaha) ones near me!

    theresa | fashiontoa-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you can get some!

      Delete
  3. I saw it in your previous post and thought that they were so cute <3.<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're so good at noticing details!

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is my first time hearing of these! Is it a British thing maybe? They are so cute!!! I rarely experiment with earrings because I have a metal allergy that caused me to have many infections when I was a kid. But if I could, I would!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really sure where they're from. I first heard about them on thebeautydepartment.com and managed to find these in Taiwan but I think Topshop does them too so who knows haha. Hopefully there will be some made in a gold or silver so you can try them out!

      Delete
  5. these are so pretty! love the design/style.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig