Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Paris Photo Diary

Dress as top - Monki, Skirt - Mercuryduo, Shoes - Topshop

Last week, I hopped on the Eurostar to visit Paris. It rained every day when I was there last year but this time it only rained half of the time, so I was lucky enough to enjoy the Eiffel Tower in the sunshine. It wasn't a well planned trip; we had long lazy mornings full of 'Where do you want to go?' 'I don't know where do you want to go?' until a decision was reached. Even though I've been before, Paris is always a lovely place to be in.

I'm making this fake leather skirt a fixed part of my travel wardrobe. Any creases that form after being stuffed in my suitcase sort of look like they're meant to be there. It's also so easy to match with my other clothes so I don't waste time thinking about how I'm going to coordinate everything. For the first night, I paired it with my black Monki dress and Topshop flats for a simple look. Not quite as chic as some of the Parisians I saw but hey, I tried.
SHARE:

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos :)
    Loving your outfit too.
    So glad I stumbled upon your blog, love it!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I'm hoping to visit Paris next year, do you speak French? My French is pretty poor and I'm wondering how easy it is to navigate Paris with poor French haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my french is awful too! It's not too bad if you don't speak or understand much. If you know 'Sortie' (exit) then the metro is pretty easy to navigate.

      Delete
  3. Great outfit dear, and great pictues!!
    Check out my latest OOTD!!
    www.fashion-and-thecity.com
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hara, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course I'll check out your blog!

      Delete
  4. what a nice view
    and your outfit looks adorable <3

    X.O.X.O

    Indah l Live Indah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog! Ah I'm addicted already!!!

    www.moosielove.com

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos. Seriously!!! Just followed you on bloglovin :)

    Samantha Series | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are beautiful! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig