Sunday, 10 April 2016

Lady in Black

Earring - & Other Stories
Top - & Other Stories, Skirt - Mong Kok, HK
It was my last week of uni, so I thought it would be fun to dress up and take some photos with my friends. We were going to take them around our campus but then we decided Somerset House looks a lot prettier. I wore this gorgeous blouse from & Other Stories with a midi skirt I got back in HK. I went with one accessory but I think this & Other Stories earring is fine on its own. It's simple but bold enough to be a bit of a statement piece. And of course, I finished things off with my trusty black heels. It's fun to dress up fancy but really I just wanted to run through the fountains in the middle of the courtyard. I'll make sure to dress appropriately for that next time.
SHARE:

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress!!

    Happy Monday! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you're graduating already :') I still remember bumping into you during your first year exams (and my final year LOL I'M OLD). You look super lady-like in this and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie! I'm glad you came up to me that day! And you're not old at all!!!

      Delete
  3. Love the black outfit!

    Check out my blog? wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
    Love, Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE this look! so beautiful!

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you look so pretty Annabelle, these photos are gorgeous and Somerset house is the perfect location for photos. I have been meaning to take some shots there at some point! I love the top and skirt combo. They are so well matched, I thought it was a dress at first! Also, LOVING the red lippy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Winnie! Ooh this would make a cool dress.
      Also let me know if you need a photographer to help you take photos!

      Delete
  6. you look so elegant and so classy! so pretty annabelle! and the pictures look amazing! anyway, i thought your wearing a dress. the top and your skirt coordinated so well. :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rae! Haha, I guess all black combos just always work so well together :)

      Delete
  7. Your style so classy!
    The dress looks perfect on you.

    dont forget to visit me back,

    heymarsya.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And of course I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  8. Hello from Spain: great look in black. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely outfit!! :)

    http://byliil.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig