Saturday, 4 February 2017

Review: 3ina Longwear Lipstick in 501

Review: 3ina Longwear Lipstick in 501

I love a good lipstick. And I love them even more if they stay put. 3ina's longwear lipstick promises not to budge, so I thought I'd give it a try.

The product: A liquid lipstick that dries matte.

The packaging: Matte black plastic with a clear section at the bottom so you can see the product. It looks great, although mine has two dots on the front that look like they came from a marker for some reason.

The pigmentation: *Thumbs up*. I told the sales assistant I like my lip colours dark and bold and she recommended this one to me. You can even build it up to go a bit bolder.

3ina longwear lipstick
The application: It's got a doe foot applicator so it's easy to apply. The formula's pretty thick but easy to spread.
3ina lipstick 501
The colour: It looks purple on the website but in person it's more of a dark pink. It's also a bit more vibrant looking than in the photo above.

The road test: The first day I wore this I was so excited because it did so well against my multiple cups of tea, but once lunch time came around it started to disappear. It doesn't fade completely but make sure you're ready to re-apply it after eating.

Overall: For £7.95 I'd say it's a good buy. It's a great matte lipstick and it stays put pretty well; you only have to check it after eating. If dark pink's not your thing, 3ina do this in a bunch of different colours too.
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous colour on you! I'd be intrigued at the other colours too. I love a good lipstick...especially one with staying power!

    ReplyDelete

© Belle in Black and White | All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig